Jeff is an itinerant teacher with our board (OCDSB) and he's the one who, just a year ago, introduced me to the Google Drive. He told me about the accounts that are set up for all students and staff in my board and, since then, my teaching has been revolutionized! I ran into Jeff this week at the first meeting of my Digital Learning Network and look forward to working with him! Check out his blog Technology 4 All and follow him on Twitter. Thanks for the nomination, Jeff!
So what is a Sunshine Blog Award? A nomination requires some reflecting and some fun at the same time. The requirements include:
11 Random Facts About Shauna
Answer the Following 11 Questions the nominating blogger has created for you:
11 New Questions for My Nominees!
1. What was your favourite toy as a child?
2. What's your favourite board game?
3. What movie universe do you wish you could live in?
4. Zombies, robots or vampires?
5. What's your favourite TED video?
6. Which Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle is your favourite?
7. If you could start a museum, what would it be called?
8. If you ran a workshop for teachers, what would the title be? (Thanks @msmagiera)
9. What's your best tip for a beginning teacher?
10. What one thing would make your job easier?
11. If you could have any other job, other than the one you currently have, what would it be?
My Sunshine Award Blogger Nominees:
1. Tiiu Tsao (@tiiut)
2. Amy Bowker (@classcollect)
3. Mrs. Martel (@MrsMartel2)
4. Andrew Parent (@parent_ocdsb)
5. Jane Smith (@janesmith)
6. Toby Jones (@rocknrolljonesy)
7. Pamela Jones (@pamguyjones)
8. Anna Hipperson (@annahipperson)
9. Daniel Atkins (@AtkinsTweeting)
10. Lisa Mims (@BriteEyes49)
11. Jen Runde (@JenRunde)
Have fun! I look forward to reading your posts!